Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sienna writes on Trust

Greetings all,

In response to my invitation to post to my blog, sienna wrote a short piece on trust. Here it is.

Be seeing you,

MC
-----------
Trust

Trust in the M/s or D/s relationship is everything. I have found a conscious trust that creates the foundation of the relationship, and another form of unconscious esoteric trust the exists over time.

First I'd like to touch on the "relationship side ". One must in the sense that "I know you so I know you're not going to hurt me". Within this trust there is the human to human understanding that one's Master is a good person who does not what to damage you or tell a girl to do something that she cannot handle; thus, setting a girl up for a fall. One must also trust that Master can see beyond the typical hurt feelings that come out of a false sense of control.

If I disobey, or fail to perform a task, i asked to be punished-get punished- my apology is accepted- and the matter is over. Master does not tell me all about how i have done this or that to hurt him. i know that bad behavior disappoints him, and it is hard for him to punish me. That is not to say he does not have feelings, he does. He is a very passionate man; he just keeps them in check.

The "knowledge side" is interesting because the untrained girl thinks she knows everything, she knows what is best for her, Master, and the relationship. Wrong..... I learned very quickly that Master knows best. I learned that to be developed, i had to let go of what I thought and trust Master to show me the ways that a girl should behave, the ways a girl should present herself, interact with others ,and so on.

The "unconscious trust" is built up over time. It feels natural. This kind of trust is lasting, and unconditional. It is based on the commitment he has made to care for his care, and protect her. What i mean by committed does not mean one has to be married, it means that someone has proven that they are committed to the love between you, and have shown that they value you above all others. This is not something the mind can put into a box and label it "trust". It is a feeling or complete oneness with another, oneness with the love in your relationship.
-------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Master Mackenzie,
Greetings sienna,

Master Mackenzie, thank you for posting this. It speaks to everything i, as a Gorean slave believe and feel.

Bravo and well said, sienna. Trust is everything, without it a relationship cannot grow. This is of course even more important in a Gorean relationship as we slaves don't get to set conditions or limits.

BTW,sienna, this piece is a total revelation. Judging by your posts on the GPD i never would have pegged you as one who is so....articulate. I guess that third-person speak does change how we appear.

i wish you both well,

kazza

Mackenzie Cross said...

Greetings kazza,

My thanks for your kind words. I am glad that they resonated with you.

As a kajira, if you are motivated to address me as "Master" within the context of slave to any free man, then do so as "Master Cross." Otherwise, "Sir" or "Mr. Cross" will be acceptable.

Be well.

MC

sienna said...

Greetings Sir,
Hello kazza,

Master gave me permission to speak in the first person.

Thank you Sir for allowing me to post.

It is so great to hear from you. It means a lot to me.Trust on that level is directly connected to who I am as slave,so it is very heart felt.

On the GPB i have only had a couple of occasions to add my thoughts in regard to being a slave. i see it as The Masters board,so unless directly asked i tend to stick to learning and asking questions.i don't want to come off as preachy.Third person is a skill i think,i am still learning how to combine the two.

with respect and
warm regards
sienna

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search