Friday, August 21, 2009

I will take a sabbatical

Greetings all,


For a variety of personal reasons I have decided to take a sabbatical, for an indefinite period of time, from my public online activities. This includes my posting to various forums and sites, as well as my own blog. I require some time away from the online world to consider the various options that are in front of me.

I will still reply to all private messages and emails. I will also continue to maintain this blog, for those who may wish to read some of its contents.

I would like to extend my thanks to all of you who have read, and commented, on my posts here. I hope your own journeys find their way to your balance.

Peace.

Be seeing you,

Mackenzie Cross

1 comment:

yogajunkie said...

Sir,
i am sorry to hear that you will no longer be writing here. i have found such wisdom in the words you have chosen to share. Luck and peace in your journey Sir. i hope to see you again soon.

stephanie

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search