Thursday, February 18, 2010

All good (and bad) things come to an end

Greetings all,


I believe it is time for my sabbatical to come to an end. It has been an interesting six months or so filled with ups and downs.

While I will not be going into the reason why I needed the time away from the online environment, I can say that the issues which motivated me to take the sabbatical have been resolved, in a very positive way. I have learned some very important lessons, which I hope to share over time, and come out of this time with a renewed sense of purpose.

I have also managed to build up quite a collection of topics which I want to explore, and developed some new ideas for enhancements to the blog, all of which will be coming up in the near future. My goal is to try and raise the profile of my blog, actively seek situations where I can discuss my views, and become more involved with the online D/s community. Plus, I am hoping to offer some real time speaking engagements, and other services to the community. We will see what happens.

I look forward to more dialogs between us.

Be seeing you,

MC

3 comments:

amber Juel said...

Greetings, Mr. Cross

Welcome back! You and your provocative words have been sorely missed. I look forward to reading more as the weeks progress.

A happy,
amber Juel

Anonymous said...

~nods~ i agree with Amber Sir, i look forward to reading more of your thoughts now that you are back.

with respect
deni

Mackenzie Cross said...

Greetings,

Thanks for the welcome back. Much appreciated.

As to missing my words, well there will be words coming indeed. And some surprises as well.

MC

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search