Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An early morning quickie

So, yesterday morning I got into bed with my girl (we sleep in different beds and bedrooms). While I had not started aroused, I found after a few minutes that I had a desire to use her for my pleasure. This is not such an unusual thing since even after all our years together I still find her a sexy and desirable slut.


So I put her on her belly and had my way with her. From start to finish I don't think it took more than two minutes, and perhaps less than that.

Later on in the morning, as we sat at the breakfast table, I told her that many women would have objected to such quick and rude treatment. After all, one is suppose to be sensitive to needs of one's partner, yes?

She replied that as a submissive, and slave, it was her pleasure to be available to me in any way I wished, and in fact she had been well satisfied to be used by me.

And people wonder about the value of D/s relationships? Ha!

It is good to have a submissive (or two) around the house.

Be seeing you

4 comments:

rose said...

i so completely understand her.
this is a wonderful example of where submissive mentality differs completely from the "norms" expected. yet, i am sure, many submissives will identify with that feeling of fulfillment at having been able to give our Dominants pleasure.

you wrote: "one is suppose to be sensitive to needs of one's partner, yes". to me, that is precisely the beauty of D/s, yin and yang. for by being of service in that way, i AM getting my needs met, and often that satisfaction, of having been pleasing and useful, is even greater than sexual gratification.

as always, you are a joy to read.

m. said...

Greetings Sir,

Being of service and pleasing one's dominant is its own reward, and all the reward one needs.

All the rest is gravy, as they say.

Regards,
m.

Mackenzie Cross said...

Greetings Rose,

Thank you for your comments. I understand you completely.

And curiously, even when used quickly, and without regard for her pleasure, it has been my experience that the submissive will often feel an intense degree of sexual gratification in addition to the emotional satisfactions.

Greetings m.,

How you have changed since I first met you! The girl I was introduced to a few years ago could never have made such a comment. Now, the sincerity and honesty of your feelings radiate clearly. I am very proud of you.

Be seeing you,

Anonymous said...

I agree with what the others say. There is nothing better than a quickie with Sir ... over the side of the couch or the bed. I love being available to him like that, and while I may not achieve the big O, I achieve something much greater--knowing that I was there to assist when he wanted me.

Mariposas Night

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search