Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 Minute Fiction: The Rape

Greetings all,

Friday morning I woke up with the last four lines of a story in my head. I knew I had to get up and write them down or lose them. So, at 7:30AM I got out of bed, turned on the laptop, and then wrote them down. Then I wrote the rest of the story (more of a flasher really). It total it took 10 minutes.

Some pieces are easier than others.

Be seeing you,

---------------------

The Rape
Copyright 2008 Mackenzie Cross
All rights reserved

The rape unfolds in a series of acts, like a well-known drama, whose ending is predictable yet still holds the attention with each repetition.

In the first act she is abducted. Her reality is removed and replaced by one of his own devising. In this new place there is nothing which comforts, nothing which is familiar. There is no safety.

In the second act she is made captive. Ropes are used to bind her. Cuffs hold her hostage. She is bent and shaped into a position which pleases him, but terrifies her. She is open, exposed, and vulnerable. She has no power to resist. He will do as he wishes.

In the third act, he begins his pleasures. He torments and teases her. He places the blindfold, stealing her vision. She can not predict where the whip may fall, where the wax may drip, where the blade will cut. The tension of her body, is like the tight string of an instrument. He plays her and she screams and her screams are music to his ears.

In the fourth act he uses her body, penetrating her holes, and eating her privacies. Sometimes ramming himself in, sometimes taking his time, he makes his pleasure (and her pain) last. Now her screams undulate, unstoppable, unquenchable, until he achieves his own release. This is always the climax.

In the fifth and final act she is set free, placed back into her former reality, a reality forever changed.

The dialog of this play is minimal. Simple harsh commands. Yet embedded within is a common thread which weaves its way through the acts. A single word, which she repeats again and again. Sometimes it is whimpered, sometimes it is screamed. The word is "Please".

The rest of the world hears this and thinks it a plea for mercy, a desire for freedom, an escape from the torment.

He hears it, and knows it for what it truly is, a request for permission, a dark craving for more.

The rest of the world calls him a rapist, a sadist, and worse.

She simply calls him, "Sir".
----------

4 comments:

Kylara said...

Hello Sir,

You don't know me, but I feel I know you slightly. My twin krista directed me to your blog.

This post is probably one of the most powerful peices I have read in years. Your insight is phenominal. I concur with my sister that at the end ... i was virtually speechless and with good reason. It's been a long time since someone has written something that has called to me so deeply.

Thank you Sir.
A forever appreciative slave girl.
kylara{KK}

Mackenzie Cross said...

Greetings kylara,

My thanks for your kind words of praise. They are most appreciated. I have now heard some very positive responses from quite a few women which does please me.

Be seeing you,

Anonymous said...

yes, my breath too, got caught in my throat, and yearning burned hot in the dark depths of me.

please, write more.

Mackenzie Cross said...

Greetings Rose,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you found some arousal in my words.

Be seeing you,

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search