Thursday, November 27, 2008

The introduction of deena

Greetings all,

The following is from my newest mentored girl, deena.

Be seeing you,

---------------

Hello Mentor,
Hello to all of Mentor ’s blog readers,
And hello to Mentor’s girls,

This girl would like to formally introduce herself. Her name is deena, and she has recently been accepted by Mr. Cross to be mentored. She is very new and inexperienced and is looking forward to the privilege of learning from all of you.

This nervous girl also hopes that she will be able to offer something worthy and pleasing, if only an appreciative smile, to those so much more knowledgeable and accomplished than herself.

This grateful one kisses Mentor ’s shoes for this marvellous chance to grow and serve,

deena
------------

1 comment:

Seneca said...

Welcome, deena,

I think you're cute as a button and I love the way you write. If you have my approval, what more could you want, I should think.

I look forward to reading some of your posts here.

But most of all congratulations and enjoy the journey! :)

Sincerely,
vira du bois

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search