Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pointers and finders

Greetings all,

A number of things have happened since my last bit of blogging. So, before I get into the heavy stuff, I thought I might just bring things up to date.

There was a small amount of debate recently with a woman concerning my level of knowledge and experience, and if I was doing more damage than harm in promoting my point of view. Those interested can read about it here.

Also, at the encouragement of others I will be posting some of my fictional writings here on the blog, as well as some photos of my recent (and not so recent) shibari (and bondage) sessions.

Finally, what I would really like to get around to doing today is write the second part of the reflecting energy post. Hopefully I will get around to it today.

In other news, I have been considering the possibility of developing some workshops, or seminars, which will be D/s themed. Before I can start, I will need to decide the target demographic for these sessions. As I see it, there are two possible audiences. The first would be rank beginners who are simply looking to find out what D/s is all about, and how to determine if it is for them. The second group would be those who are more experienced and who are looking for a discussion on more advanced topics. My motivation in trying to do these sessions would not be to teach people how to play, or scene, but rather how to incorporate D/s into a person's lifestyle.

It is good to have dreams and projects, eh?

Be seeing you,

No comments:

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search