Monday, February 4, 2008

First Post

Greetings all,

And welcome to my blog. I suppose some introductions are in order.

My name is Mackenzie Cross, that's not my real name, but it will do for now. I am a Canadian, born in 1952, and live in the province of Quebec. I have a wide variety of interests which include downhill skiing, fine scotch, wood working, emerging technologies, the philosophy of John Ralston Saul, good science fiction, and country life (among other things).

More to the point, I write erotica with a dominant/submissive slant (sometimes known as BDSM), and I am an occasional trainer of female submissives. For awhile, I ran a web site where many of my writings were available, but after trying to reach out for three years I found myself unhappy with the level of exposure I was receiving.

So I am turning my thoughts into a blog to see what happens.

The primary purpose of this blog will be somewhat different than what I tried to do with my web site. My focus here will be on a better understanding of the D/s dynamic, but with special emphasis on the dominant role. In my experience the development of the dominant is much more of a challenge than when training the submissive. It is my hope to be able to offer some guidance to the emerging dominant, and perhaps a couple of tips to those with more experience.

I shall update this blog on a daily basis, so please come back often.

If you have any questions please post them here, or email me at

cross_mackenzie@yahoo.com

Be seeing you,

Mackenzie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Sir,

This girl feels this is a wonderful idea! Often, it seems there is so much focus placed on the development of submissives that the inexperienced dominant is left in the dust, often without the skills necessary to establish, manage, and maintain a successful D/s relationship. If only there were more dominants out there like yourself.

One thing this girl found of particular interest about this post is this comment...

~In my experience the development of the dominant is much more of a challenge than when training the submissive.~

The first thought that popped into this girls mind was... "How could he have forgotten about girl so quickly! ;>

In all seriousnes though, this girl could never imagine anything more challenging than the newly discovered submissive. The dominant mind has always fascinated this girl, and it will be interesting to read your thoughts on the matter, and the comments of other dominants.

Thank you for sending the link Sir. This girl wishes all the best for you and your purpose.

Sincerely,
girl

Anonymous said...

Hello Mackenzie,

The dream sprouts and takes root. The dream grows and transforms. And if all goes well, the dream flowers and bears fruit.

This is just a transformation stage of the original dream and, once the word is spread, I am confident it will take on a life of its own.

I look forward to following along and learning more. Though I hope you include one of your erotic stories now and then, too. Can't give up the fantasy fodder.

A delighted,
amber

Asobime said...

Hello Mackenzie,
This is exciting to see your blog finally take shape. I am looking forward to much discussion about good things here.

Besides some of your erotic writing, I hope you write some of your findings on John Ralston Saul. He seems a fellow with a very interesting world view.

My best to you in this venture. I am sure that there will be many, like myself, looking to read others experiences in D/s and life.

Asobime

Cross Purposes via RSS. Subscribe now!

Lijit Search